Friday, August 17, 2012

Rainbow Polish - Taffy

I acquired my third indie polish today! I had Copious credits, and found this on there and fell in love with it. After applying my credits, I only had to pay $1.50, which I was more than happy to pay. So here it is, Rainbow Polish Taffy. There aren't too many swatches of it online already, so my mani consisted of three colors; Sinful Colors Be Happy on my thumb, Sinful Colors Snow Me White on my ring finger, and OPI Pink Friday on my pinky, middle, and index fingers. And let me tell you, this polish looks completely different on each color, it's incredible!



Bottle shots to show the colors of the glitter; there's pink, white, purple, light blue, and light lime green in varying sizes of hexes, and light blue squares.





See how the colors seem to change? On pink, the light blue almost looks silvery. On white, the white doesn't show up, but it makes all of the other colors pop unbelievably. On blue, the blue shows up a hue lighter, but all of the other colors pop as well.

I'm so happy I bought this, as I love it already. It's just so beautiful, and so versatile. I'll definitely be ordering more, because there are also other beautiful colors, as seen here at their store.

No comments:

Post a Comment